Congratulations on your decision to buy a home! Whether this is your first or twenty-first purchase, we are here to assist you throughout the entire home buying process. Our services are at no cost to you, as we get paid by the seller.
Now, let’s ready to buy a home:
- First, contact your bank or financial institution to get pre-approved for your home loan. This will give you an idea of how much you are able to spend. Once you are pre-approved, you will receive an LSR (Loan Status Report) that we will submit with a purchase offer. We can give you a list of lenders to contact as well, if you do not want to use your bank for your home loan.
- Create two check lists. One list should have all the requirements your new home must have. On the second list, write any amenities you would like to have but are not absolutely necessary.
- Decide what towns or cities you would like to live.
- Once we know how much you are pre-qualified to purchase, we’ll research all available homes that meet your requirements and hopefully many of the amenities you want.
- Viewing appointments will be set up for all homes that you would like to see.
- After finding the home you are interested in, we’ll prepare a complete Market Analysis ensuring value is reasonable for the home
- Discuss pricing strategy for the home
- Purchase contract, disclosures and addendums will be prepared
- We will make sure all inspections are scheduled and completed on time
- HUD-1 from chosen title company will be prepared and discussed, if needed
After all documents are signed and recorded, we will hand you the keys to your new home!!!
Vista View Realty Group